DESCRIPTION: Lightweight audio glasses for making hands-free calls and listening to music
• Available in Modern Tortoise, Quartz Grey and Pacific Blue. All three are prescription-ready and available in polarized sunglass lenses with UV400 protection or blue-light-filtering.
• Top Contact enables phone calls to be made quickly by long-pressing the touchpad, so there will always be a direct line to contacts without having to scramble for the phone or use voice commands.
• Automatically turns on when worn, and automatically goes into a low power sleep mode when turned upside down to help preserve battery life.
• Lightweight and comfortable. IPX4 splash-resistant for water and sweat.
• Microphones designed to respond only to the wearer’s voice of the person and turn off with the double-press of a button.
• Direct sound to wearer’s ears while minimizing what others can hear. Volume is automatically adjusted in real time based on the noise level of wearer’s environment.
• More than two hours of talk time, Alexa interactions, and media playback over a 14-hour day, or up to four hours of nonstop listening on a full charge.
• Supports access to Google Assistant and Siri from a compatible device.
DESCRIPTION: Audio frames with a...
• 23 styles with 25 frame and lens color options, all prescription ready
All frames use standard optical front plates made of cellulose acetate or beta-titanium for easy lens fitting.
• Weight: 1.2 to 1.4oz., in acetate and titanium.
• Hero pieces include Darkside Wayfarer in Acetate, AntiMatter Aviator, and Skyward Pilot, in Titanium.
• Wireless charging pad included.
• Countertop video display with virtual try-on.
• Vryb app offers wearers new social features such as creating and listening to high quality audio content.
• Battery life: 6.5 to 8 hours of active playback and up to 160 hours of standby connection per two-hour charge.
DESCRIPTION: Equipped with audio and video capabilities, the iconic sunglass brand now offers wearers the ability to easily capture and share experiences from their point of view.
• Available in three frame styles (Wayfarer, retro Round and iconic Meteor), six colors variety and sun, prescription, polarized, gradient, Transitions and clear lenses.
• Weighs just five grams more than a standard pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarer.
• Dual integrated 5-megapixel camera captures photo and video; discreet open-ear speakers; 3-microphone audio array delivers rich voice and sound transmission for calls and videos.
• Companion app, Facebook View (iOS and Android), creates easy way to import, edit and share content captured on the smart glasses. The app provides ability to upload on any social app stored on wearer’s phone, including Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, TikTok and /or Snapchat.
• The 5-megapixel cameras on the front of the glasses are activated by pushing a button on the side of the frame. A tap starts recording video; by tapping and holding the wearer can take a still photo. Or just say, “Hey, Facebook take a video.”
• Saves up to about 30 videos or 500 photos, which are kept encrypted on the glasses until wearer downloads them.
• LED light on the front of the glasses lets people know when the wearer is taking a photo or video, as it lights up to let people know that the camera is on.
• Power switch turns off glasses completely, including microphone and camera. When off, wearer can’t take photos or record videos.
DESCRIPTION: Audio glasses with a “human-first” design approach. Originated under Kopin Corp., a leading and provider of components for wearable computing systems for military, industrial and consumer products.
• Diverse styles, including optical options for Rx eyewear, computer glasses and sunglasses.
• Advanced hardware allows for gesture control. User can tap glasses to play/pause their favorite music or activate Siri or OK Google voice assistance; slide forward or backward to adjust volume and accept or reject incoming call; turn on/off audio when glasses are put on/off.
• 9-axis sensor and Solos AirGo Apps, AI Coach and AI Care were developed to help manage wearer’s health in daily life. AI Care tracks wearer’s posture and reminds them with voice prompt when they are in an improper posture for a period. AI Coach analyses data recorded by the sensor and then provides feedback to help wearer exercise or fat burn. Also provides real-time running parameters such as distance, pacing and cadence to improve your running performance.
• Whisper Audio Technology delivers “crystal-clear” sound through proprietary “noise extracting” technology.
• Power Patented SmartHinge modular design.
• Long battery life.
DESCRIPTION: Fashion forward, full color, see-through smart glasses for consumers that support app developers and applications running directly on the glasses. Wearable smart display offers a see-through viewing experience utilizing Vuzix’s proprietary waveguide optics and full color Cobra II display engine in a wearable form factor.
• HD camera lets wearers see, recognize, respond to and record the outside real world. Just as users of smart phones see alerts and information on their mobile screens when they hold their phones, wearers of the Vuzix Blade AR Smart Glasses receive personalized alerts and information as a function of where they are looking with a visual overlay that pops into their field of vision; delivered hands-free and on the go.
• Platform includes an Android based operating system on the device, a cloud-based services platform developed for the Blade and a growing ecosystem of apps and software development firms, including Verizon, Yelp and Accuweather.
• Vuzix Blade Companion App, available on the App Store or Google Play, enables easy setup and customization including managing Wi-Fi connections and pairing Blade wearer’s phone. The app allows users to manage email, messages and navigation as well as media player control and more. Photo and video sharing between the Blade and the smart phone. Vuzix App Store allows Blade users to register their Blade Smart Glasses and select applications that they want pushed down to their glasses. Consumer-oriented apps range from utilities to entertainment.
DESCRIPTION: Adaptive focus sunglasses designed for presbyopes, 32°N sunglasses from Israel-based DeepOptics enable wearers to select several different reading magnification powers with a single pair of glasses.
• Dynamically corrects for reading while serving as functional sunglasses. Mimics natural human vision. Allows users to seamlessly switch between “reading mode” for near vision and “scenic mode” for far distances with a swipe, eliminates the need to switch between sunglasses and reading glasses while overcoming limitations of progressive lenses and bifocals.
• Pixelated liquid crystal (LC) layers are split into tiny pixels, capable of rotation at every point of the panel. When the user swipes, they activate the tiny processor embedded in the glasses’ temple. The processor calculates user’s personal data and sends data to form the desired lens prescription. Millions of tiny pixels inside the lens change their electrical state according to the new data to form the lens and bring the close object into focus. Completely silent, and without any extra weight or moving parts, DeepOptics’ LC lens enables an unlimited number of dynamic, high-quality lenses that can be changed at any moment.
• Wearer’s initial reading magnification power is determined through a simple set-up process using special phone app. Distance between centers of active lenses can be controlled and changed according to the wearer’s inter-pupilary-distance (IPD). The IPD can be modified for different viewing conditions.
• 32°N magnification ranges from 0-2 diopters. Wearers can define a special mode that goes up to +5D (in a limited part of the active lens) that operates like a magnifying glass.
• When fully charged, 32°N lasts for a full day.
• Available in four colors.