Our Returns & Refund Policy is limited to products purchased directly from our solos Online Store (www.solosglasses.com). The procedure for returns must be initiated within 14 days from the date the item was delivered. For items purchased from other retailers, we can assist in warranty support.
In order to qualify for a full refund of the purchase of the product, please contact the Customer Services (email@example.com) and provide with us your Order Number and product Serial Number.
Once your refund request is accepted, solos’ customer services will send you a RMA number and the solos warehouse address. Please send back the return goods to solos’ warehouse with the RMA number on the shipment package; and notify us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the tracking information of the shipment.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Shipping and handling charges and taxes paid (such as state, customs, or VAT) are not refundable.
- You are responsible for and must prepay ALL shipping charges.
- If you wish to cancel your order and the parcel has already been shipped, you will need to receive the parcel and ship it back to Solos.
- Refunds will be issued upon receiving the product in its original packaging and condition in solos warehouse.
- We advise that you select a method of shipping that is traceable. solos is NOT responsible for items lost in transit to us.
- You will receive a refund of the purchase price that you had paid for the returned product (excluding any charges for the initial shipping and handling of the product to you) within 60 days of Solos’ receipt of the returned product.
- solos reserves the right to accept the return of the product on such terms that it may determine at its sole discretion.